I believe the best present you can buy yourself is the gift of self care, boudoir shoots boost confidence, self esteem and self love and leave you feeling from the moment it ends (and for some months afterwards!) like a goddess.
What happens on a boudoir journey with me?
- You enquire and I book a consultation call to discuss everything from your goals, styling, schedule, make up, hair, locations- everything!
- If you've seen any reference images you like online that you want to share, this is the time to let me know and we can talk about using that as inspiration.
- Once we've decided on a package and a date I send over a questionnaire that helps me get to know you a little better so I can tailor all your images to who you are.
- I take a 30% deposit and the rest a week before your shoot
- I'll send over a client guide that will answer lots of questions and concerns you might have before the big day
The big day arrives!
- I'll check in with you in the morning to make sure your on schedule and staying hydrated!
- Worried about posing?! Everyone is! I'll show you, pose with you, show you images and make it as fun as possible. I won't push you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with and we can move on from poses at any time.
Coming into the studio
- If you're having makeup you arrive at the studio where the MUA will be waiting for you and I'll grab you a glass of Prosecco while you relax
- You can have a look through my client wardrobe and see if there are any cover ups, robes and accessories you fancy trying.
- I'll return and we will start to discuss some poses and start with your most covered up outfit, I find slowly removing layers builds confidence in your session and some of my clients work up to nudes at the very end of the session
- We will then change and work on your second boudoir set, most of my clients opt for a light and airy set with white curtains and lots of light and then a darker moodier set with windows of light and more seductive poses.
Going to a hotel
- If you're having makeup (and or hair)- the makeup artist and I will meet you at the hotel, while your makeup is being done I will prepare the room, set up lights and talk to you about poses and positions.
- We will start with your most covered up outfit, I find slowly removing layers builds confidence in your session and some of my clients work up to nudes at the very end of the session
- Sessions in hotels last three hours, we have a 10 minute break every 45 minutes to eat some choccies and drink some Prosecco and I normally suggest the last hour is either a flower bath or a steamy shower session but this is your experience for you and I'll be guided by your dreams.
- And that's a wrap on your session! I'll give you space to pack up and walk away on cloud nine feeling like the goddess you are.
After the day.
- Client galleries are private, pin protected online spaces that you can review your images, download in full resolution or web size and we can talk about prints and books from there.
- Most client galleries are ready within a week depending on if you've opted for additional retouching or not so I normally send a little sneak peak on the day or day after your shoot so you've got something!
- I supply 20 images as a minimum, some shoots go so well that we get a few more and if I have more that I think you'll love- I'll supply them.
Got any questions? Just drop me an email anytime!
Love Cat x